Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More

+5
BetaX
Yria/Mara LB
Kitten
Zenox-rmp
SpartanAce
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More Empty Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More

Post by SpartanAce Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:22 am

Hey guys, wanted to post an update on my pixel art for Dark Jade Version.

First we have the region map I made. Keeping in mind the Mar-Ehy region is based of Louisiana
Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More Marehy10

Next we have the updated Gym Leaders I made using your guys feedback. Please let me know if you still see any places that need improvement!
Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More Gym_le12

And last but not least we have the Elite Four and Champion of the region. (Side note: The Dragon Type member I made to look like a friend and I'm honestly not very proud of it so if you have any feedback let me know!)
Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More League10

Anyway thanks to everyone for the feedback on my last post and special thanks to BetaX64 for offering to make mugshots for the gym leaders! (Cause we all know how good Beta is at everything related to spriting.) Stay tuned for more!
SpartanAce
SpartanAce
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More Empty Re: Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More

Post by Zenox-rmp Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:48 am

The region is cool.
And the only things I can see wrong with the elite four is the right hand of the psychic girl, and the legs turn one way while the torso turns another way on the dragon guy.
Other than that they're good Very Happy
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More Empty Re: Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More

Post by Kitten Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 am

The map looks cool! My biggest issues with the Gym Leader/Elite 4 sprites is that the hand on the ghost gym leader is backwards and the face on the dragon elite 4 looks kinda derp. The shape of the head looks like a square almost. And then the fingers for the psychic elite 4 girl look broken on the peace sign hand. I'd say get rid of the hanging finger closest to her head and add another one to the left of the other finger. Everything else is pretty good ^^
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:13 am

Well they say everything I wanted to say Razz.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by BetaX Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:20 pm

By the way, you said it's a fakemon game, right? I want to join to hep you with some fakemon too since I LOVE fakemon.
BetaX
BetaX
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanAce Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:38 pm

Yeah that would be awesome Beta, I will try to send over the concept drawings my friend has made for the fakemon.
SpartanAce
SpartanAce
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Care if I assist in designing fakemon?
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanAce Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:42 pm

Well we technically have designed all we need, its just a matter of making the sprites for them.
SpartanAce
SpartanAce
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Ah, okay. Can't help with that...stupid computer not working...
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:38 am

SpartanAce wrote:Well we technically have designed all we need, its just a matter of making the sprites for them.

If you want I could help I'm not the best though.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:31 am

Maybe I can help to. It was a pretty long time ago when I made my last fakemon and I would love it to do it again Very Happy
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More Empty idea for your game

Post by Karasugaming Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:08 am

how bout this as a idea for your game.
you use Future tech as the evil organisation and have meag Boss trainers like how steven was the mega boss of emerald and the mega boss are people on the silver league forums.
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:25 am

13gamer2000 wrote:how bout this as a idea for your game.
you use Future tech as the evil organisation and have meag Boss trainers like how steven was the mega boss of emerald and the mega boss are people on the silver league forums.

That is an awesome idea! But it is up to SpartanAce to decide.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:24 am

Sorry, but I'd rather he not since Future Tech is for my fan game. Since you came up with the name, I change the current Future Tech's name if you'd like.
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:05 am

TriShade wrote:
Sorry, but I'd rather he not since Future Tech is for my fan game. Since you came up with the name, I change the current Future Tech's name if you'd like.

Maybe Future Tech is worldwide? Just like team Rocket in kanto and johto.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:30 am

Zenox-rmp wrote:
TriShade wrote:

I meant that I came up with the idea and made the sprites for my fan game so I'd rather not have anyone else use them. That's why I offered to change the name.
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:47 am

TriShade wrote:
Zenox-rmp wrote:
TriShade wrote:

I meant that I came up with the idea and made the sprites for my fan game so I'd rather not have anyone else use them. That's why I offered to change the name.

Ok
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanAce Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:53 pm

We actually already have a team called Team Renegade, and also I would never take TriShades idea anyway.
SpartanAce
SpartanAce
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:03 pm

SpartanAce wrote:We actually already have a team called Team Renegade, and also I would never take TriShades idea anyway.
Nice name, do you think you could give a general idea of their goal without spoiling? Also thanks, it's good to know you wouldn't Very Happy .
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More Empty was just a idea

Post by Karasugaming Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:45 pm

sorry trishade i forgot you were making your own fanmade game X,(
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:57 pm

13gamer2000 wrote:sorry trishade i forgot you were making your own fanmade game X,(
It's completely okay! So can I keep th name?
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Game Update - Updated Gym Leaders + More Empty yeah

Post by Karasugaming Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:09 pm

never said you couldn't Wink
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanAce Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:16 pm

Team Renegade is a group of pirates/marauders hunting down the swamp monster legendary who took town their ship a few years ago. They basically go around stealing and causing trouble when they aren't hunting the legendary monster.
SpartanAce
SpartanAce
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:19 pm

SpartanAce wrote:Team Renegade is a group of pirates/marauders hunting down the swamp monster legendary who took town their ship a few years ago. They basically go around stealing and causing trouble when they aren't hunting the legendary monster.
Sounds cool Very Happy ! When do you think you'll have a playable version of your game (even if its demo sized)?
TriShade
TriShade

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanAce Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:43 pm

I honestly have no clue actually. My friend and I are focusing on story line, fakemon, and pixel art before we start any actual game making. But I will keep you updated on it so you can play as soon as possible.
SpartanAce
SpartanAce
Top Percent Rattata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next