Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived]

+24
Kitten
Pixel Profligate
nya2468
CrimsonIgnis
FutureCreator
Leopardmask
Pigmaniac
Zell Justice
RandomUncertainty
MisterInkwell
Hessehl
Brawler139
Zenox-rmp
Jathavan
Karasugaming
TriShade
Yria/Mara LB
verys
Kiriyawave
EndlessTetris
SilverRiolu
flameVmark
ThatBritishYoshi
Fireckraker
28 posters

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Empty Re: Silver League Sprite Contest [archived]

Post by Kitten Sat May 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Here's my entry! Morty's Fog Badge.

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 FBvGGrq
Kitten
Kitten
Superior Serperior

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Empty Re: Silver League Sprite Contest [archived]

Post by Dragon Arbock Sun May 10, 2015 1:33 am

I got home really late, so I'll judge first thing tomorrow.
For now, next round will be; create a mega evolution for an eeveelution.

• this does not include Eevee itself. Do not make one for Eevee

Edit; Sorry!sorry!sorry!- I was in quite the power struggle and my dad decided to steal my computer for two days as some form of 'teaching me a lesson'. I'll judge now..

Kiriyawave wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Falkner%20Revamp_zpsvdrrovzn
This.. this isn't really the badge revamped to d/p style. This just looks like the g/s badge with a border. The actual d/p badges are bigger than even the hg/ss ones, so this badge needed to be scaled up- that's the major issue. The other issue though is that the silver was meant to be used to create the detail of the 'wings', which is also why the sprite needed to be bigger. That, and the dark outline on the 'wings' is too dark for the dp badge style.
D

Jathavan wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Boulder_badge_revamp_by_jathavansiva-d8sa10o
I'm not entirely sure what you were trying to go for here- I know you said a bolder, but.. why are there two badges? Anyhow, I really don't get bolder from  he first one as much as I do ammonite fossil, and from the second one- what is the u-shape on the front? Also, these badges lack the silver bordering that is ever present in the d/p style., and furthermore, neither really even retain the shape of the original badge (and the first one would be mistaken as another badge entirely).
C+

futurecreateor wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Hive_b10
This one is a fairly nice job overall. If I had to knock it for anything, it's that it seems oddly angular in a few areas- like for example the sides of the black at the top are almost a straight diagonal line when they should be more rounded. Also, some could be said for the spots, which look more like octagons- if they were meant to be honey combs it'd work out, but they're supposed to be circles.
B

Yria/Mara LB wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Rising_badge_by_yria101-d8slgk6
This also is not a revamp to d/p style. It is much too small, and honestly it deviates too much from the original. In fact I'm not even sure  what that base sprite you have going on there is supposed to be- it's not the official, nor does it match any official. Regardless, your sprite just isn't a d/p styling of the badge.
D

CrimsonIgnis wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Volcano_badge_by_crimsonignis-d8socw5
This badge isn't bad either, honestly. Where I feel you missed your mark, though, is that it does not quite match the more angular flame shape of the original.- mainly what would have helped it more would be to make the top more pronounced and slightly enlarged. Also, the part in the middle should be more towards the bottom- the heart of the flame always springs from the bottom center. Overall the revamping is good, but the badge itself is a little off-model.
B-

KittenCutie1 wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 FBvGGrq
This is also a nice attempt, but there's just a few things a tiny bit wrong with it. For one, the ghostly little tail bit could be a little more pronounced. In g/s it's a lot longer, but even in hg/ss, though it's been reduced, it's a hare more noticeable. Secondly, the ghostly 'eyes' should taper off more at the ends- they're too thick there and should be thinner, and their outline maybe not quite as dark. Otherwise, good job.
B+

1st; KittenCutie1
2nd; futurecreateor
3rd; CrimsonIgnis

Last edited by Dragon Arbock on Tue May 12, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Empty Mega Leafeon

Post by Karasugaming Sun May 10, 2015 9:51 pm

1st participant for the Mega Eevee Lution contest

Allow me to introduce to you Mega leafeon
Leafeon has undergone someupgrades and has turned into a Grass And Steel type
For this sprite i have made both normal and shiny forms.
Enjoy
Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Mega_l11 theres also some overworlds on the left and right side of the picture

Last edited by 13gamer2000 on Sun May 10, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some sprites)
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Empty Mega Eeveelution Contest Entry!

Post by verys Sun May 10, 2015 11:59 pm

My entry: Mega Umbreon The design is based off of how Umbreon is associated with the moon and light and stuffs.
Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Mumbre13

Last edited by VerysBlade on Wed May 13, 2015 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to make the sprite look bigger. NO, I DIDNT UPSCALE!)
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jathavan Tue May 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Based on shadowsSilver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Umberon_mega_eveloution_by_jathavansiva-d8t48kw
Jathavan
Jathavan
Solarbeam Sunkern

Location : I live somewhere with my parents but something includes nothing therefore I live nowhere with my parents.

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Empty Best mega umbreon from all of the candidates!

Post by Zenox-rmp Tue May 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Pokymo11
Mega umbreon:
Type: Dark/poison.
Ability: Prankster.
Stats:
Hp: 95
Attack: 95
Defense: 145
Special attack: 60
Special defense: 165
Speed: 65

Last edited by Zenox-rmp on Wed May 13, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making the title and fixing the stats.)
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by nya2468 Tue May 12, 2015 5:45 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 To_sho19

My Mega Umbreon Smile Maybe I'll improve on it over the week, IDK Razz and yes I did use the shiny cause the shiny is way better XD
nya2468
nya2468
Solarbeam Sunkern

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Empty ummm

Post by Karasugaming Tue May 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Why is everyone doing umbreon XD am i the only one that didn't make a mega for umbreon XD
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Empty copycats :|

Post by verys Tue May 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Jeez everyone is doing Umbreon... Looks like I started something
verys
verys
Golden Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Tue May 12, 2015 11:35 pm

Yikes, so many Umbreons @_@

Sorry guys!- I had been detained from my computer. I have judged now. I edited the results into my previous post as to not make a large post about last round in the middle of this round.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Wed May 13, 2015 12:48 am

VerysBlade wrote:Jeez everyone is doing Umbreon... Looks like I started something

I think its more likely that people really like Umbreon
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed May 13, 2015 12:58 am

CrimsonIgnis wrote:
VerysBlade wrote:Jeez everyone is doing Umbreon... Looks like I started something

Heh, I should do this round again some other time and ban Umbreon Laughing
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Wed May 13, 2015 1:11 am

Dragon Arbock wrote:
CrimsonIgnis wrote:

Heh, I should do this round again some other time and ban Umbreon Laughing

If another person posts another Umbreon then you might just have to do that
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Empty Best life lesson 2015

Post by Karasugaming Wed May 13, 2015 1:40 am

BAN ALL THE UMBREONS THERE 2 OP IN BATTLE!!! nuff sed :3
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Wed May 13, 2015 4:19 am

I had this umbreon sketch made on saturday. Should I make another sprite then?
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jathavan Wed May 13, 2015 1:05 pm

I think it just because umbreon is the easiest to work with as I started when she announced to the umberon as look it is is basically a blank canvas
Jathavan
Jathavan
Solarbeam Sunkern

Location : I live somewhere with my parents but something includes nothing therefore I live nowhere with my parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureCreator Wed May 13, 2015 2:21 pm

Here is mega not-umbreon. Mega Jolteon:
Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Mega_j10
FutureCreator
FutureCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Wed May 13, 2015 2:22 pm

Yria/Mara LB wrote:Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Rising_badge_by_yria101-d8slgk6
This also is not a revamp to d/p style. It is much too small, and honestly it deviates too much from the original. In fact I'm not even sure  what that base sprite you have going on there is supposed to be- it's not the official, nor does it match any official. Regardless, your sprite just isn't a d/p styling of the badge.
D

I had no idea how the style acully looked like. Don't try schearching it on google. You will get the wrong images and in the end you will do it wrong XD.
Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Arbock Wed May 13, 2015 2:50 pm

(I'm not sure what's sarcasm, but), yeah, that first image there is kinda what you wanted..

Though.. future reference says not to take /anything/ for granted next time I do a round like this.
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Wed May 13, 2015 4:15 pm

Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixel Profligate Wed May 13, 2015 8:04 pm

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 O02e7m
Woo! It's great to be back in this. So, this is Mega Glaceon. It's almost all scratch work, besides the lower end of the tail.
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonIgnis Thu May 14, 2015 11:09 pm

My submission this round will be Mega Jolteon

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Mega_jolteon_by_crimsonignis-d8teiy0
CrimsonIgnis
CrimsonIgnis
Shorts Cultist

Back to top Go down

Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 Empty Mega Flareon

Post by Pigmaniac Sat May 16, 2015 12:44 am

Haven't made an entry in the competition for a while so it's good to be back. Here's my Mega Flareon!
Silver League Sprite Contest [archived] - Page 15 6pkbU3Q
Pigmaniac
Pigmaniac
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by Yria/Mara LB Sat May 16, 2015 7:27 am

Yria/Mara LB
Yria/Mara LB
Bizarre Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next