Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Love Battling.

Go down

I Love Battling. Empty I Love Battling.

Post by Ronin Ruukasu Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:12 pm

Notice: The following is a fan edit of the Major's war speech from the Hellsing Ultimate OVA. Converting it to a Pokémon setting. Nothing special. But I had fun playing around with the words. Also altered it to be slightly shorter as I think the first half is better.

My companions, it has often been said that I like Battling.

My companions, I like battling...

No, companions, I love battling!

I love arenas.

I love speed ties.

I love bulky stall wars.

I love set up, predictions, I love mop-up sweeps and withdrawals!

Battles across fields, in streets, in coliseums, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of battle that can occur upon this world.

I love blasting the enemy into submission with Fire that blazes over ring of battle.

My heart leaps with joy whenever an opponent is seismic tossed high into the air and chipped to surrender by well placed status effects. And there is nothing quite like a trainer using a stacked Gyarados to defeat enemy bulk. And the feeling that comes when a Garchomp runs roaring from the burns, only to be drowned out by scorching water, is such an exquisite sensation. Like when Pokémon of speed brandish their claws, fangs and fists rushing into the fray. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a freshly trained pokémon jabbing over and over into the bruised chest of a long-defeated enemy.

The sight of newly entered pokémon being strung up by sticky web is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more amusing than the sounds made by opponents dropping like Cutiefly, clenching their teeth in agony as they're subverted by an ear piercing hyper voice.

When a band of pitiful pokémon make their final stand with nothing but small stats, only to have the ground they stand on be smashed to pieces chunk by chunk with an explosion, I'm in ecstasy.

I love it when my pokémon are ravaged by a Tyranitar's sandstorm. It's so sad to see the team that they were suppose to maintain at all cost, being laid to waste, their focus sash and low health leaving them just short of surviving the turn.

I love them being squashed under the heavy slam from the metallic head of a Steelix. The humiliation I feel as my pokémon lie fainted upon a ravaged battlefield, to return for the poké ball from whence they came.

My companions... All I ask for is battle, battle so grand as to make the distortion world itself tremble. Companions, I ask you as fellow participants in conflict what is it that you really want? Do you wish for further battle as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, brutal battle? A battle whose course is built with iron and lightning and fire? Do you ask for Battle to sweep in like a hurricane, leaving not even Murkrow to circle this arena!?

...My companions... lets bring them battle!

It's what we're made for...
Ronin Ruukasu
Ronin Ruukasu
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down