Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold fish in the Silver League, a Magikarp giveaway(Over)

2 posters

Go down

Gold fish in the Silver League, a Magikarp giveaway(Over) Empty Gold fish in the Silver League, a Magikarp giveaway(Over)

Post by Blanc Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:12 pm

By the end of the year, gen VIII will be upon us and I still have a fairly sizable backlog of unclaimed wondercards in XY and ORAS. So, time for me to get to work. Because I like giving when I can, and because I already have one of my own for my collection, I'm looking to give away five PC Hiroshima Magikarp. I can't post a link to the info because lolnewaccount, so you'll have to google it if you really want full details.

A brief disclaimer, these Magikarp are a bit dubious in origin. I do not have proof of their legitimacy, as they were redeemed in-person in Japan by a third party who never delivered proof. However, I believe these Magikarp are genuine as they were basically freebies since the event allowed you to redeem it multiple times on a single save file, which made them near worthless when they were new. There was no monetary gain for redeeming these, so I don't see why they would fake it.

Right, so here are the details. Five Magikarps, five people. All you have to do is simply make a post in this thread asking for one. It's really that simple. One per person, though. What you'll get is one PC Hiroshima Magikarp, RNG abused using a hacked N3DS with NTRLoader and 3DSRNGtool, along with two pieces of proof in order to show my work. I will be RNGing for shinies on all of them. If you want a specific nature, please specify in your post. Unfortunately, I cannot RNG for good IVs as even a non-shiny wondercard Pokemon is hard to RNG good IVs for without the guaranteed 31's that most legendaries and mythicals have.

Which probably brings the question, why would anyone want these? Well, they make good trophies, if you like collecting shinies, or events. Personally, I love anything in a Cherish Ball. You can also use them competitively, if you really feel like it, assuming you have the bottle caps to spend on patching up the stats. It's whatever. If no one wants them in the end, I'll just release them. Razz

I'll be going to bed soon, but I'll be checking this thread later. I'll get to work over the next few days, if I have any takers.

UPDATE: So since there were no takers here, I ended up giving the karps away to friends and some folks in the xat chat. Maybe I'll do another giveaway later for my last OR save, but for now I'm expecting to RNG that batch for myself at a later time.

Last edited by Blanc on Wed May 01, 2019 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blanc
Blanc
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Gold fish in the Silver League, a Magikarp giveaway(Over) Empty Re: Gold fish in the Silver League, a Magikarp giveaway(Over)

Post by jakequaza Wed May 01, 2019 12:04 pm

I’d like one please, preferably jolly or adamant if possible

Sent from Topic'it App

jakequaza
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Gold fish in the Silver League, a Magikarp giveaway(Over) Empty Re: Gold fish in the Silver League, a Magikarp giveaway(Over)

Post by Blanc Wed May 01, 2019 8:32 pm

jakequaza wrote:I’d like one please, preferably jolly or adamant if possible

Sent from Topic'it App
I apologize, but since no one replied to this thread I ended up giving the karps away to friends and people in the xat. I should probably update the OP.
Blanc
Blanc
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down