Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't chat in Ambercrest chat

2 posters

Go down

Can't chat in Ambercrest chat Empty Can't chat in Ambercrest chat

Post by BraviNoname Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:25 am

So, in the XatChat box I could get to the menu where I can change my name, but once done, I clicked Ok, but ended up in an empty chat box where an information box tells me "Connection problem. You can try to start the chat again, sorry. (AT)", I was pretty much forced to refresh at each attempt, which all end in failure and thus a dead end. There's an option where I can register, but nowhere does it give me the possibility to create an account, so this is also a dead end.

I'm starting to get a bit of despair here, I asked you guys on youtube if you could create a Discord server just to make things, like joining the SLN, being able to fight (and maybe getting myself motivated for building a team on console), easier for everyone, but why do you refuse...
BraviNoname
BraviNoname
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Can't chat in Ambercrest chat Empty Re: Can't chat in Ambercrest chat

Post by Nunogomes21 Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:04 pm

I'm actually having the same issue.
I've been sticking around silver league for a couple weeks now, reading up on rules and stuff to see how and if I could challenge(I even started to work on the anime tournament team for Mairai Nikki...hopefully I'll finish in time lol) but I am still having the problems you described. It would be great if someone could answer your topic with a solution so we can all join in!
Nunogomes21
Nunogomes21
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down