Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24)

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24) Empty Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24)

Post by CallMeFreak Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:01 am

This game is a prequel to Pokemon Distrust and
Pokemon Sanguine but it may be better to play this AFTER those two. Maybe... The experience sure will be different anyway.
Or you can watch my friend, Karasu play through the games if you prefer.

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24) Splash

This game is about as done as it's ever going to get because of certain people. I left the game maker in the file so if you happen to have RPG Maker XP, you can fix the glitches yourself when I won't be able to on and after the 23rd. Unless something happens to fix what's going to happen, I may never be able to finish the game as intended.
That doesn't mean that it isn't technically done, however. The story's done. Rushed because of certain people, but done. All of the dates are done, and the Gyms are done. There are a lot of things to do in the game, but it still feels a bit empty because of the lack of NPCs.

This game is basically a Virtual Novel but with a lot of things to do... And by that I mean the game is the story. The totally normal, everyday Pokemon school game story. Nothing weird at all will happen, I prooomise!
(By the way I was inspired to make this game when I started watching Danganronpa 3/Despair)

So anyway, welcome to Accourt Academy, where trainers are selected to attend this elite school by their abilities to train a certain type of Pokemon! You will be filling in for the "normal" spot since they couldn't find a young "normal" type trainer from the Kanto/Sinnoh/Hoenn/Johto regions under the age of 18! You can make a lot of friends here, and learn about EV training! Nothing can get into the walls of the school without strict permission. All of the students will be safe, as long as they get along with each other.

Anyway, features:
-Like I mentioned before, you can date (and eventually officially have a boyfriend/girlfriend) around thirty different characters. Some dates are more... Polished than others. I WAS going to go back to polish the other dates some more, but, y'know... (It doesn't matter what gender you are. Everybody is available both ways.)
Well, I say around thirty, but there are three who you can't make your boyfriend or girlfriend for... Story reasons.
Also you get a special item for finishing the characters, rather you choose to date them officially or not. I would say what item goes with who, but that would spoil the three who you can't officially date.

-The ability to turn the title of the song you're listening to on and off. I have no musical abilities so I used a lot of music from a lot of other games... (All credited, of course!) So I added a feature where the title of the song will appear in the upper left corner of the screen... For the most part. I couldn't look through every part of the game because I wanted to get this out before the 23rd so I could fix any glitches before, well...

-There will be a moment in the story where you can win dolls for your room and other rare items by winning mini games! (And the slide puzzle graphics are from Pokemon TCG art.) You can also win things for your sweetheart.

-An overly complicated way to get Z-Moves! Kind of. They're nerf'd a bit because they're just really strong Move Learner... Moves. Basically they're just normal OP (heh) moves you can exchange Heart Scales for. That you have to get a "fishing pass" for. You can also buy "Thief." It's explained in-game.

-Character Portraits! Since I had them for Distrust and Sanguine, I figured I should have them for this game too!

-The ending can be change very slightly depending on who you befriend (or go out with.) It's basically all the same ending though. (Done on purpose, not because I was rushed to. It IS a prequel, after all.)

-Not much of a feature. Rather a "lack there of." You can't battle every gym leader for continuity reasons, unleeeess
-A chance to beat me, or a dumb quiz I came up with. Doing so will give you access to some knowledge of cut content, or simply just cut content. Like battling the remaining gym leaders and then beating the Elite 4! (Nothing really happens though.)
-You can also battle my friend's character, Karasu! (Who gets a cameo since he helped me when I lost some content for Sanguine, and who played the games on their YouTube channel.)

Download (5/24 fix build)-
http://www.mediafire.com/file/58x856bhc95ts5r/Pokemon%20Accourt%20Academy%20Censored.rar

Tes, censored. There are links to the uncensored version, but I'm not showing them here! You have to find them! Also I changed the name of the file so you can't just remove the "censored" part.

Non-spoierly Screenshots!
Despite that, I'm still hiding them in a spoiler, because they're big.
Spoiler:

Characters! At least, the characters that will be most relevant to the story. (There's not a trainer sprite for everyone because you don't battle every one of these characters)

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24) 55b
Arata Machida, owner and principal of Accourt Academy. A kind man who wanted to build a school to help scout future Gym Leaders and Battle Brains for Battle Towers and/or Frontiers. Will sometimes be lenient with students for small things.

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24) 54b
Kenichi Ohashi, the school nurse and therapist. Extremely kind and understanding. Was scouted by Arata when he needed a "healing" trainer to be his school nurse.

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24) 57b
Miyu Umeda, the teacher of the Player and many other students. Enthusiastic, smart, implied to be a strong trainer despite no student actually seeing her battle before.

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24) Trainer058
Kiera, a newly graduated normal type trainer from the school, now officially the Viridian Gym Leader! She will visit the school to battle the new students to test their skills.

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24) Wtf2
Shiori Mori, or the Player character... With character. I mean, the previous two games were based on Danganronpa, who has their Player character with character, so I couldn't figure out a way to have a silent Player flow well with the stories.
Anyway, Shiori was accepted into the academy to fill in the "Normal" slot because of their exceptional grades in their previous private school. They have a hero complex despite what people tells them. They can think fast when they need to. Has traveled around other regions when they were younger.

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24) 52a
Tadao Gima, former fighting trainer of the school and now a guard (and physical education teacher) for the students. Also has a "hero complex," but that's his job. Usually keeps a stern face to scare off anybody who wants to get close to the school who shouldn't be getting close to it.

Date-able characters! ...That I'm going to be putting into a "spoiler," because I want you to figure out their character yourself. (I mean, what fun is dating a character if you already know the character?)

Spoiler:

I think that's it? I'll double-check after I wake up. I've been working on this game non-stop. This post itself took about three hours to make." />" />

Last edited by CallMeFreak on Thu May 24, 2018 8:39 am; edited 6 times in total
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24) Empty A Little Trouble

Post by personthingblah Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:21 pm

I've played the first 2 games and loved them, but I get lost easily. I started this game and now it says I have to meet everyone before I go to my room but I can't find everyone. I know for a fact I haven't found Tamaki or Kyou and I cannot find my teacher, I'm afraid that they are somewhere really obvious and I'm just dumb. The game looks good though so I'm excited to eventually find them and continue the story!

personthingblah
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24) Empty Re: Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24)

Post by CallMeFreak Wed May 09, 2018 5:46 pm

personthingblah wrote:I've played the first 2 games and loved them, but I get lost easily. I started this game and now it says I have to meet everyone before I go to my room but I can't find everyone. I know for a fact I haven't found Tamaki or Kyou and I cannot find my teacher, I'm afraid that they are somewhere really obvious and I'm just dumb. The game looks good though so I'm excited to eventually find them and continue the story!
First of all, somebody pointed out that the rooms weren't connected like they should've been, so here's the new link:

Second,
Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure that's everyone. If you're seeing some but not all, that would mean that there's a deeper problem that's out of my control and you would have to start over once I find a way around it.

Edit, 5/24:
Okay so I spent most of the day playing through and fixing glitches up to the end of the first semester. (And then I made food.) I didn't do any dates and I didn't talk to Hayate, but otherwise there shouldn't be too many glitches up to that point. (Hopefully none.)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/58x856bhc95ts5r/Pokemon%20Accourt%20Academy%20Censored.rar

Last edited by CallMeFreak on Thu May 24, 2018 8:38 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm an idiot who actually forgot the new link.)
CallMeFreak
CallMeFreak
Lucario Rank

http://callmefreakfujiko.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24) Empty Re: Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down