Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shy Ranger - New Here

3 posters

Go down

Shy Ranger - New Here Empty Shy Ranger - New Here

Post by Shy Ranger Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Hello, my name is Shy Ranger. I've been lurking around Silver's stuff for a while now and thought it looked kinda neat. Now I've almost been having a bit of a falling out with Pokemon, and it's been forever since I've been part of any social forum with its own created world and story, so I thought I should maybe give this a try. This could help re-invigorate me into Pokemon and my creative writing, which I havne't done in a long time and want to try and get flowing again. So hey, nice to meet you all.

Thing is though, I'm a bit overwhelmed. I saw all the Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Battle Frontier, Tournament announcements, and I don't know where to even begin. I'm sure this isn't an uncommon question, so could someone please direct me to where I can find out how to actually start my Silver League journey?

Shy Ranger
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Shy Ranger - New Here Empty Re: Shy Ranger - New Here

Post by Gangar4999 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:01 pm

hello
Gangar4999
Gangar4999
Belated Slowbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindoflame Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:57 am

Congratulation! You have joined the Silver League.

As for what to do first, I would build a team of Pokemon and start battling against others. Do not worry about IV and EV right now. Playing on Pokemon Showdown is another option, but I personally would not recommend it unless you want to try out a new team before using all your stuff making it. Once you get good enough to win against anyone who's name you recognize from the tournaments ~25% of the time, look into the Battle Frontier.
Kindoflame
Kindoflame
Lucario Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down