Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help with last mon for team

2 posters

Go down

team - Need some help with last mon for team Empty Need some help with last mon for team

Post by F0ZY Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 am

So in my current team I am building I have
Torkoal
Liligant
Porygon 2
Tapu Lele
Garchomp

and I am debating on the last mon. I know I should have another TR setter like Oranguru or Slowbro but I could also benefit from another wall like Celesteela. Slowbro is also bulky can set up TR but is weakened in the sun. Tapu Bulu might be another choice to help with healing. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

F0ZY
Lv. 1 Magikarp

Back to top Go down

team - Need some help with last mon for team Empty Re: Need some help with last mon for team

Post by Blake_the_batman Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:27 pm

A trick room setter that benefits from the sun may be chandelure due to its fire typing. I suggest making a -speed +sp.attack nature with the ev spread of 252hp, 252sp.attack and 4 in sp.defense. with the moves trick room, flamethrower,energy ball and either psychic or shadow ball. I would not really suggest tapu bulu due to the fact that because fire type moves are stronger in the sun , and tapu bulu doesn't get anything (aside probably solar beam) that benefits from the sun. If you do want to go with a slower Pokemon than chandelure I would say alolan executor because it could benefit from the sun if you run harvest but you have to look out for fire types.

If you put sun matters aside and you wanna run slowbro ,do so but if you do remove the torkoal for another , not as slow but still somewhat slow, fire type like emboar

to conclude , if you want sun to be a focus on your team, run chandelure . But if sun isn't that important then run slowbro and replace torkoal with emboar

Blake_the_batman
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down