Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which MALE protagonist character design do you like the most?

Go down

Which MALE protagonist do you like the most?

Which MALE protagonist character design do you like the most?  Vote_lcap0%Which MALE protagonist character design do you like the most?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which MALE protagonist character design do you like the most?  Vote_lcap0%Which MALE protagonist character design do you like the most?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which MALE protagonist character design do you like the most?  Vote_lcap33%Which MALE protagonist character design do you like the most?  Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Which MALE protagonist character design do you like the most?  Vote_lcap33%Which MALE protagonist character design do you like the most?  Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Which MALE protagonist character design do you like the most?  Empty Which MALE protagonist character design do you like the most?

Post by Spirital Spriter Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:34 pm

So, which one is it?

I think the male charcthers have been very different.
I liked Ethan from Heartgold/Soulsilver because he felt different and "outgoing."
Did you ever play as Red? Ash? The same? Uh... not so hot on the old ones...
I liked the mysteriousness of Red, though. And the Hoenn one. And the gen 5... Agh, soooo good Razz

But the one who DEFINETELY wins, is Lucas, the male hero of Gen 4.
I just love his design. I don't know why. He looks a little derpy with his hair, but I saw him animated and oh my gosh tongue
I like his outfit, especially his hat.
The Platinum version of him was also really good.
My opinoins....!

Last edited by Spirital Spriter on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about Red being a charcther FireRed/LeafGreen/Yellow, sorry! And I spelled wrong...)

Spirital Spriter
Lv. 5 Regice

Back to top Go down