Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd appreciate some help, please.

3 posters

Go down

I'd appreciate some help, please. Empty I'd appreciate some help, please.

Post by Artanis99 Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Is there any way for me to contact mods/admins or even Silver August? I've been having an ongoing problem that has still not been resolved for several months now and I'm getting really annoyed here at the lack of effort and help from the mods/admins who I've talked to for help. So I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what their emails or other easily accessible contact information is so I can talk to them quicker and resolve my issue. Or better yet, if there's a mod/admin who is actually on at a decent rate each week and sees this and can help me personally somehow, that's fine too. I just need to talk to someone high up on here or even Silver himself so they can help me fix an ongoing issue that I've been having.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

I'd appreciate some help, please. Empty Re: I'd appreciate some help, please.

Post by Artanis99 Thu May 04, 2017 1:32 am

Really? No one has bothered to come help me? Not even the admins? I've been having problems in this community for almost a year now and they are all unresolved.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Mon May 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Firstly, please remove your posts from other areas of the forum. I understand it's frustrating not receiving help but that's no reason to leave redundant posts in areas that they make no sense in. Secondly, if your problems are with the main site, this might not be the place as not everything overlaps (especially if you're dealing with the Ambercrest chat). Oh, and this place has been pretty dead lately so that's probably why you haven't gotten a response. With that out of the way, lets begin.

You have a few options. You may have tried these already, by the way, but I have no way of knowing that. First thing I'd recommend doing is PMing admins. Even if they don't go on the forum often, they might have email notifications on. If that doesn't work, try checking their forum profiles for contact info. I know one Mod has his up there (be careful though, contacting mods instead of admins seems frowned upon for some reason). You might also be able to find something on the YouTube channel or on the main site. Just look around. If still none of that works and this is a major problem, I might consider messaging one of them on Skype for you but that would be a last resort and your problem would have to be important (they're busy people). And don't bother asking, I'm not giving you their contact info without their permission since it's not mine to give.

Good luck solving your problem and I hope this didn't come across as harsh or anything. I'm working on some pretty frustrating school work right now so it's probably influencing my mood.
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Mon May 22, 2017 11:48 pm

Screen shotted and sent to mods this chat is basically dead dude calm down a bit Stargazer
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Artanis99 Tue May 23, 2017 1:27 am

TriShade wrote:Firstly, please remove your posts from other areas of the forum. I understand it's frustrating not receiving help but that's no reason to leave redundant posts in areas that they make no sense in. Secondly, if your problems are with the main site, this might not be the place as not everything overlaps (especially if you're dealing with the Ambercrest chat). Oh, and this place has been pretty dead lately so that's probably why you haven't gotten a response. With that out of the way, lets begin.

You have a few options. You may have tried these already, by the way, but I have no way of knowing that. First thing I'd recommend doing is PMing admins. Even if they don't go on the forum often, they might have email notifications on. If that doesn't work, try checking their forum profiles for contact info. I know one Mod has his up there (be careful though, contacting mods instead of admins seems frowned upon for some reason). You might also be able to find something on the YouTube channel or on the main site. Just look around. If still none of that works and this is a major problem, I might consider messaging one of them on Skype for you but that would be a last resort and your problem would have to be important (they're busy people). And don't bother asking, I'm not giving you their contact info without their permission since it's not mine to give.

Good luck solving your problem and I hope this didn't come across as harsh or anything. I'm working on some pretty frustrating school work right now so it's probably influencing my mood.

Well what else am I suppose to do? Its not like everyone who comes on will check out the help area and see my topic and then try to help me.

Now, to get a better fix on my issues if you still don't know from my message, I have been waiting nearly a year for help now. I've tried talking to Silver with no luck, and I've been talking to Arbock and another admin or two. Arbock is the only one who I've managed to get plenty of help from but they disappeared for quite a while now. So I've been stuck here with no higher-ups able to talk to for help. And I'm not asking you to give me their info without their permission. I have no idea what their emails are though and I've look at a few other admins but I don't see them with an email address to message them. Silver doesn't even have one which is terrible on my situation. Its fine though, I guess.

Well what's the difference between a mod and an admin on here? I don't exactly know.

Now, for the main site? I can't talk to anyone on there because of the proxy ban I've had for nearly a year even though there was an automatic message that said it would go away after 6 hours. Also, the youtube channel? How can I get help there?
And its been a pretty big problem if I've actually sought out helped from multiple people, got responses back saying they'd help me, then disappear for a long time while I'm waiting a year for assistance again. I'm not angry, I'm completely calm. I just wish there was a better way to communicate with higher-ups on here.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Artanis99 Tue May 23, 2017 1:27 am

Karasugaming wrote:Screen shotted and sent to mods this chat is basically dead dude calm down a bit Stargazer

I am calm. Just wish there was an easier way to contact these admins for assistance.
And what do you mean this chat is basically dead?

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue May 23, 2017 1:43 am

Artanis99 wrote:
Karasugaming wrote:Screen shotted and sent to mods this chat is basically dead dude calm down a bit Stargazer

I am calm. Just wish there was an easier way to contact these admins for assistance.

I mean that NO ONE COMES ON HERE AS MUCH ANYMORE! the youtube channel can be of help if you READ THE DISCRIPTION the PAIR videos always have an EMAIL in the discription
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Artanis99 Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 am

Karasugaming wrote:
Artanis99 wrote:

I mean that NO ONE COMES ON HERE AS MUCH ANYMORE! the youtube channel can be of help if you READ THE DISCRIPTION the PAIR videos always have an EMAIL in the discription

Ok ok. And you're telling me to calm down....
Again, where else was I suppose to go but here? The facebook page doesn't seem to really help, I can't talk to anyone on the main website, and I'm still trying to find Silver's contact email so I can message him but I haven't had any luck finding it in the videos you mentioned.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am

Artanis99 wrote:
Karasugaming wrote:
Artanis99 wrote:

Again, where else was I suppose to go but here? The facebook page doesn't seem to really help, I can't talk to anyone on the main website, and I'm still trying to find Silver's contact email so I can message him but I haven't had any luck finding it in the videos you mentioned.

capitals does not mean someone is not calm and I said int he description of the pixel art in review videos theres ALWAYS an email in the discription
Karasugaming
Karasugaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Artanis99 Tue May 23, 2017 1:53 am

Karasugaming wrote:
Artanis99 wrote:
Karasugaming wrote:
Artanis99 wrote:

capitals does not mean someone is not calm and I said int he description of the pixel art in review videos theres ALWAYS an email in the discription

Alright.
And I am looking in the description. I only see links to the patreon, the facebook page, the main website, the twitter page, and the forums. No emails.

Artanis99
Splashing Hoppip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum