Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walls in 6th

4 posters

Go down

Walls in 6th Empty Walls in 6th

Post by 5thgengamer Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:30 pm

What 6th gen pokemon make good walls?

5thgengamer
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Walls in 6th Empty Re: Walls in 6th

Post by Nickjustnick Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:22 pm

Some of the classics still are Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and then you have your bulky water types like Vaporeon, and Tentacruel.
The most success I had was with a Reuniclus with Calm Mind, Recover and 2 attacks. Now yes, it's hidden ability, Regenerator is really nice for this (Regenerator Slowbro is also very difficult to take down), but I found Magic Guard to be even better because that way Reuniclus doesn't take any damage from toxic.
I've heard Mega Tyranitar works well on stall teams too, with the sandstorm giving him an automatic extra sp.defense boost in addition to his huge natural bulk.
Nickjustnick
Nickjustnick
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by RashFlygon Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Physical Walls: Bronzong, Clefable(Unaware or Magic Guard), cofagrigus, Rocky helmet Garchomp, Mandibuzz, Quagsire(Unaware), Skarmory, Slowbro+mega, suicune, tangrowth, toxapex, mega venusaur, Zapdos, Alolamola, ferrothorn, pyukumuku, Tapu fini*

Special Walls: Any pokemon with base 80* or higher Sp.def + Assualt Vest, Celasteela, Calm Mind Clefable, Heatran, Jellicent, Jirachi, Mantine, Skarmory, Calm mind Slowbro+mega, Snorlax, Mega sableye.

Those are all the prominent ones although watch out for pokemon like Charizard X who can be a defensive Wall for some pokemon

RashFlygon
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Nickjustnick wrote:Some of the classics still are Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and then you have your bulky water types like Vaporeon, and Tentacruel.
The most success I had was with a Reuniclus with Calm Mind, Recover and 2 attacks. Now yes, it's hidden ability, Regenerator is really nice for this (Regenerator Slowbro is also very difficult to take down), but I found Magic Guard to be even better because that way Reuniclus doesn't take any damage from toxic.
I've heard Mega Tyranitar works well on stall teams too, with the sandstorm giving him an automatic extra sp.defense boost in addition to his huge natural bulk.

A good wall as of generation 6 is Klefki also I'd like to point out to the person I quoted head over to karasu's banner emporium in the fanart section for a top quality banner ; )
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum