Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another fan game hit by Nintendo's laywers

3 posters

Go down

game - Another fan game hit by Nintendo's laywers Empty Another fan game hit by Nintendo's laywers

Post by Dragon Arbock Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:02 pm

In case the rest of you haven't heard, Nintendo has gone after a second fan game, this time a rom hack that was 8 years in the making, Pokemon Prism.
I personally have an old beta release of it, but the game was looking to be something really great for a gen 2 romhack.. and now it's dead. *silently hopes somebody 'leaks' it*
Moral of the story.. never release a trailer for your fan game that gets a million views :/
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

game - Another fan game hit by Nintendo's laywers Empty Re: Another fan game hit by Nintendo's laywers

Post by FutureCreator Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Prism huh, the conspiracy nut in me thinks that
Sun and Moon endgame spoilers:
FutureCreator
FutureCreator
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

game - Another fan game hit by Nintendo's laywers Empty Re: Another fan game hit by Nintendo's laywers

Post by Dragon Arbock Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Maybe.. if so I wish they would have just asked them to change the name then. Not like they couldn't have easily done so.

Edit; Heck yes, somebody leaked it. (check the comments here)
Dragon Arbock
Dragon Arbock
Team Rocket Scientist
Team Rocket Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:11 pm

FutureCreator wrote:Prism huh, the conspiracy nut in me thinks that
Sun and Moon endgame spoilers:
FORGOT THIS THING EXISTED AND I WANTED TO COMMENT ON IT! NO! its not because of necrozma if they were planning on creating a pokemon Prism they would of taken the name already and shut it down ages ago. the reason being to why Prism was taken down was 2 reasons 1 reason to do with the game and 1 reason not to do with the game. the reason to do with the game was because of the "Naljo guardians and that there were 4 of them and protected the region similar to the tapus. the reason to do that has nothing to do with the game itself is that it was released after S&M on christmas. Nintendo would of wanted the S&M hype to stay so they decided to calmly ask them to take it down but because people are awesome it was later released to the public through leaking
Karasugaming
Karasugaming
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down