Silver League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's a thing.

4 posters

Go down

Here's a thing. Empty Here's a thing.

Post by WindScar Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:08 pm

Very Happy

Hey anyone. I'm not sure how much of the void I'm shouting into, but I was looking to get into some sort of Pokemon oriented community and I figured I'd try here. It's been years since I've used a forum and it's a nice throwback to childhood. Anyways, hey hi how are ya.
WindScar
WindScar
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Here's a thing. Empty Re: Here's a thing.

Post by Pixel Profligate Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:36 pm

( I really need to get back into responding to these)

Welcome to the SL Forums! I certainly hope you enjoy your time here with us. If you have any major questions, you can ask me, or any of the Admins, other Mods, or just the general regulars around here, and we'll try our best to answer it for ya!

So, what brings you here? Here for battles, pixel art, or just a cool community?
Pixel Profligate
Pixel Profligate
Skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:26 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums. Llama forgot to mention that there's a deserted chatbox in the bottom of the homepage of the forums.
Zenox-rmp
Zenox-rmp
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

Back to top Go down

Post by TriShade Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:21 pm

Gosh, stealing my job are you, Zeno? Quite sad that it's deserted and it really ought to be used again.

All that aside, welcome to the forums, WindScar! I look forward to seeing you around the site.
TriShade
TriShade
Official Chatbox Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by WindScar Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Thank you for all the welcomes everyone. Sorry for the late reply. At least I can say I've been engrossed in Sun and Moon so that's kept me busy among the other things in life currently. I just beat the Elite Four of Alola this week and now I'm working on the PokeDex for what feels like the millionth time. I've got to say though that at least there's a seemingly endless plethora of Pokes to choose from in this generation. I'm not much of a competitive player, I've always just found the collecting of Pokes addictive I guess. Overall I like these new games though, they're a fresh outlook and a new coat of paint on a staple of series of games.
WindScar
WindScar
Wild Abra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down