LM's Guide To Pixel Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LM's Guide To Pixel Art

Post by LlamaMinister on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister
Post Level: Banned from Ubers

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HAIllR_r3u7xbu8f_m3QQ

Back to top Go down

Re: LM's Guide To Pixel Art

Post by FutureCreator on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:13 am

Wow that was very good, the animations looked nice and it was pretty funny, keep at it.

FutureCreator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selladore on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:21 am

Good stuffs, Subbed!

Selladore
Splashing Hoppip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istas on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:30 am

I left a comment with all my thoughts, but it was enjoyable. My friend is tryna do pixel art for his college project and he's doing it without learning exactly how to pixel art, by eye basically, maybe I'll direct him to your videos so he can get some pointers and such.

Istas
Elder Whiscash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys, I'm so glad you all liked it ^-^

Life isn't the kindest mistress. She will do anthing and everything to break you and to try and force you to fall victim to her cruelty. You can't, however, let her win, for when you give up and succumb to life's cruelties, that is when you die as a person. Those who keep fighting, even if they are fighting a battle they can't win, are the people who truly succeed, because success isn't measured in how well you do in the end. It's measured in how hard you fight to get to where you are.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenox-rmp on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:08 pm

I really, really liked it. The humour was good and not too much that it became boring or was overshadowing what you were telling. Keep it up and you might make it.

''Then James Bond bursts into your house and smashes your phone out of your hand'' -Futurecreator 2015.
''Quote that shit.'' -Llamaminister 2015

Zenox-rmp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:41 pm

Awesome, I'm glad you liked it ^u^

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Morel on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Far be it from me to critique someone on the creation of an instructional video, but I would certainly have enjoyed a more focused approach on each of the steps described.

Or perhaps that's my way of saying make more of these videos as you yourself seem to have considered. Delightful humour, by the by.

Professor Morel
F Yeah Seaking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Yeah, I originally wanted to make this super in-depth, but the problem with that is it would end up making the video hilariously long. 1) Since I'm new to YouTube, I literally am bot allowed to upload videos longer than 15 minutes. 2) Shorter videos keep people's attention better. But I really do want to go more in-depth.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Master on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:06 pm

For a first video it's not bad at all ( *cough* unlike mine *cough* ) and an helpful introduction to Pixel Art ^^

If you want to post longer videos you can change that in your channel settings via the creator studio, you can access it by clicking on your icon in the upper right hand corner

You will access basically any info on your channel, in the channel panel you can see something like this (sorry it's in french but it's for the exemple)

You should normally be able to enable longer videos from there.

Blood Master
Lv. 5 Regice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Huh, it used to be locked off from newer YouTube channels. Guess they changed that xD

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it and thought it was helpful ^-^

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:19 pm

hey LM what did you use to animate the entire video? also its locked off if you don't register a phone number :3

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaMinister on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:01 pm

It was all made in Adobe Premiere Pro.

~LM

LlamaMinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasugaming on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:59 pm

wow I rarely use that

Karasugaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down